TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE WEBSITE USE
(Effective Date : 16 April , 2012)
- This website is the property of Iversta Rentals Inc. By using or subscribing to this website services or newsletters you are accepting this Terms & Conditions Agreement in full without any restrictions to any of its part.
- Iversta Rentals Inc. owns full intellectual property rights on this website and all published material of on the website. You many not under any circumstances download, reproduce, republish, translate or copy in any form images, texts or any materials from this site without Iversta Rentals Inc. written permission unless/otherwise it’s a part of the other written agreement between you and Iversta Rentals Inc.
-Iversta Rentals Inc. logo, trademarks, or any corporate designs used on this website or any documents generated from this website, are property of Iversta Rentals Inc. Use of the logo, trademarks or other corporate designs of Iversta Rentals Inc. is strictly prohibited and will be enforced by law.
- Iversta Rentals Inc. will not hold responsibility of any kind for any partner`s or third party`s websites containing referrals to or links in any forms to www.iversta.com . We will not guarantee and will not accept responsibility for the use of your private information collected and/or stored on such websites.
-Current web site of Iversta Rentals Inc. was developed for our customers convenience to gain more information about our vehicles rental. You are using this website of at your own sole risk. Iversta Rentals Inc. does not give warranty of any kind and does not take any responsibility and/or liability for any direct or indirect issues/damages arising from the usage of this website.
- We, at Iversta Rentals Inc. are trying to put all the efforts to maintain accurate and up to date information and functionality of the website but we can`t guarantee and will not take any responsibility for its accuracy. All the content on Iversta Rentals Inc. website is provided “as is” and without guarantees of any kind.
- Inversta Inc. has full rights to change the Terms and Conditions Agreement or content of the site and/or any of its part at any time without any prior notice
This Agreement shall be governed by the law of province of Ontario. If, at any time any part of this agreement will be announced by court as unlawful, void or invalid, it should not affect the validity of all the remaining parts of the agreement.